Saturday 13 February 2010

Changed two walks already - sorry

I have had to change the April timetable because Pete and I could not do 4th and 6th as first thought. So please make a note of the changes. I will put the actual destinations on later because I still need Pete to carefully check the walks against the available buses, which as I explained earlier is important in terms of when the walks start. Those of you who are familiar with us will know that we do everything possible to use public transport for all our walks and failing that we use the local taxi services. Sometimes on very rare occasions we use cars but we do not condone it. You will also know that as some of the bus routes are very popular, it puts pressure on us trying to get a seat too. That means we try to put some walks on at 9 am so we have a chance of getting on the bus!

No comments: