Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas day was a tad windy......

Windy Walla
Here's yours truly trying to stay upright and not lose me cap...... This was just on the path on Walla Crag near the summit cairn, I was trying to stay on my feet and reach the cairn too.  We only met one other person whilst up there.  Usually we go much further on Christmas Day but not this year the wind was gusting across the lake and it was a struggle, reminded me of the mountain festival up on the Hindscarth ridge where Jane and I could not stay on our feet back in May....

So its been a windy December so far and I wonder what is in store for the next few weeks. Meanwhile, we want to wish you all A Happy New Year from the KR team and hope you all have a prosperous and peaceful year and your very good health; cheers!

No comments: